CCTV and Security
Given the changing times, the challenges of safety and security of students and staff are of paramount importance in GRD. SOP is framed with a regular check system to ensure that there are no lapses in following the norms.
Some of the highlights include:
- CCTV cameras are installed at all strategic places in the school for real-time monitoring and surveillance.
- Security Guards are on duty 24×7 at the school gates.
- Student’s attendance is maintained in physical form as well updated on the school app as the students enter the school.
- Young children are always escorted by a lady attendant whenever they go to the washroom.
- The movement of students is regulated under the supervision of staff, both on arrival and at the time of departure.
- Staircases are constructed on both sides of the building to regulate the smooth movement of students.
- School follows building and fire safety norms as per the standards fixed by the Govt.
- Students are educated on fire safety and crisis management skills by trained Govt. officials.
- Mock drills on disaster and fire safety are conducted twice a year.